Sunday 3 July 2011

working to a photo brief unit 212 / 310 photo imaging output

Unit 212

Working on a photo image brief

To produce a calender of 12 images

I used bob books for this because of the quality of the final calender
 large sizes of calender you can order




You can have many different layouts to suit your design


There is editing software bobs photo editer
free to so you can edit and improve your images



There are many differnt looks you can go for






You can change many details of your calender from background
colour to size of days


You can organize what photo gos in what month




My choice was to have the calender transparent and have the photo
as the background and but another photo over the top




Price £29.99 plus £ 3 Postage = £32.99

My calender

















Conclusion

I'm pleased with the calender
I like various colours and shapes of my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment