Sunday 3 July 2011

Unit 310 Photo image output unit310


Photo image output

The Epson 3800 Stylus Pro printer.

                                                                                   Epson 3880


The Epson 3800 Stylus Pro printers features

printer needing new ink cartridge



Wehn ink is runnnig low it will show up on the printer and the screen


ink swap during printing

Changing the cartridges is quite easy



 

General Printer problems


Editing my final images for print




You pick what photos you want and drag them over
You can then make them any size you like
and add as many photo to a page as you like


I used the graphed lines to help me postion the photos


I placed 5 on 1 sheet of A2


Using the size of 16.5 x 23.4 pixels



Four of my product photos together


Printing



Printing options you can center the image
You can also scale to fit media so you don't miss any of your photo
Also you can pick how many copies you desire


No comments:

Post a Comment