Sunday 3 July 2011

Unit 310 Photo image output


Unit 310 to produce 10 thematic prints


For my products i wanted to use water as my theme
For my portraits my theme was females



I used  A2 Epson Luster paper on an Epson 3800 Stylus Pro printer.




Epson 3800 Stylus Pro printer


I put 4 photos on A2 printing paper



The quality of the pare was good showed
 up the various colours in my images



A selection of photos i took at college



Five protraits on A2 paper



Two photos of the same model on one A2 sheet
one model top and bottom portrait
and the the other model landscape




4 products on on sheet of A2


I put my dice and can on one sheet




I also had some test shots and prints shots printed at boots
using there Boots Digital Photo Kiosk



I printed the largest 10 x 15 inc
A 24 hour printing  for £3 each


I have also had a photo from my level 3 diploma
displayed in college exhibition
The water droplet

No comments:

Post a Comment