Thursday 31 March 2011

Unit 306 Theme 1 Products , Equipment and assignment ideas

               Assignment ideas

I like to take photos of advertising for products i hope to get 10 good images

I intend to use water somehow in the photos

I will use a fish tank and dyes

maybe some close ups


                                                 My equipment for Products Studio

I have my camera a canon 450d


The EOS 450D blends an uncompromising performance with ease of use in a lightweight, ergonomic body. Capture your world with a 12.2 mega pixel CMOS sensor and the very latest Canon technologies. The 12.2 megapixel CMOS sensor gives you plenty of detail for poster-size prints and extra flexibility when cropping. Sensitive in low light and virtually noise-free, Canon's CMOS sensors are also remarkably power-efficient. The EOS 450D captures up to 3.5 frames per second for a continuous burst of up to 53 large JPEG images. The 9 AF points are spread out across the frame to better accommodate off-center subjects. The central AF

LENSES

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 


 The cheapest canon lens you can buy new , I was recommend this lens and I've seen many good reviews so i brought i was not disappointed. I have used for it every part of photography and is my most used lens the nifty fifty it has a great wide aperture of  f/1.8 so is great for depth of filed shots


 
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Specifications
Frame Coverage35mm
Lens Construction (groups)5
Lens Construction (elements)6
No. of Diaphragm Blades5
Minimum Aperture22
Closest Focusing Distance0.45m (17.7")
Maximum Magnifcation0.15x
Filter Diameter52mm
Maximum Diameter x Length68.2mm x 41mm (2.7" x 1.6")
Weight130g (4.6oz)


TAMRON SP AF60mm F/2.0 Di II MACRO 1:1

My macro lens will be the main lens are use for advertising




 
Focal length60mm
35mm equivalent focal length93mm
Diagonal angle of view27°
Maximum apertureF2.0
Minimum apertureF22
Lens Construction14 elements/ 10 groups
Number of diaphragm blades
7
Minimum focus distance0.23m
Minimum Working Distance100mm (3.94in.)
Maximum magnification Ratio1:1
Image stabilizationNo
Filter thread55mm
Weight400g (14.1 oz)
Dimensions73mm diameter x 80mm length
(2.9 x 3.15 in)
Compatible MountsFor Canon, Nikon, Sony

AC Studio flash 336v




Compact, lightweight but powerful . Flash power control, full, half or quarter power. Fire by sync lead test button or slave



208W AC Slave Flash Wide Angle

Portaflash - ES Clamp Socket Studio Flash



A TRIPOD
A might use my tripod for some shots to help with sharpness



A FLASH GUN

I have the jessops 360 AFD it will help with exposure






A SYNC CORD

Perhaps the simplest way to get your flash off the camera, a sync cord fits on your camera’s hotshoe at one end, and via a length of coiled cable provides a mount for your flashgun at the other end.




Hopefully are be able to capture my 10 macro shots using my equipment .


I also might do some work in the studio using the cameras and lenses there

Studio at college

I also may use the camera and lenses at college

And the studio lighting








 
       








No comments:

Post a Comment