Saturday 12 February 2011








Studio research ideas 



I love the movement of water and hope to use some sort of water in my studio photography




I have a spare tank to use for water droplets 






A great shot of a dice dropping into some water 
















Portraits


 

I like this black and white image showing only a small part of the model 




This portrait image shows shows action and movement 











I have took some portrait photos last year at focus on imagining




I have also done some self portraits










I like this product shot with great shadow 











A shot of some crayons its a nice close up 




I like this photo its has great colour tone and sharpness of image 




I like the depth of field of this portrait photo showing the beauty of the model in soft focus 



I like the use of colour in this photo and the depth of field of this photo .





1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Along with all these images, can you back fill with relevant comments on image vocabulary and analysis of what you like about these images and how they could be implemented into your own work. In the same way as your blogs from the previous course.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete